Wednesday 14 December 2011

Wedding Gift ( a card)

Hi again.. :) Yeah today i got some time... so posting all my stuff.. :) Here is a wedding card I created for one of my friends wedding.. Its a waterfall card. Has 6 flaps .. on each one there is a transparent pocket with a Tag containing message from each friend. As we pull out the tab on right end the pages turn one by one. The flourish creepers are the stickers I got from a local shop (Kitsons). The fence on each flap with sunflower are the same. You might have seen it on ICR. :). I posted  the pics there as well.





 
Hope u liked it.. :) Hope to come back with a new post soon :).

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love this...fabulous mini albums....superb!!! Got the grass and picket fence punch? Looks gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tejal and Sudha..
    Tejal, I don't have those punches. These are ready made stickers which I got from a local shop 'Kitsons'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow this is lovely... where is KITSONS??

    Do join me at my Christmas Special on my blog http://creativita-jovi.blogspot.com/2011/12/christmas-special-day-1-with-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow!! thats a great collection you have got!! and this one is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete